How to set ANR
All NVR from Dahua with baseline
【2】Description of the problem
The definition of ANR which means automatic network resumption. It is to save video to the SD card of the network camera in case the network connection fails. After the network connection resumed, the system can get the video from the SD card and there is no risk of record loss
【3】Problem Processing and Root Cause
- Condition required from Dahua IPC
- The IPC must support SD card storage
- The IPC must have SD in it
- You do not have to do any setting in IPC
4-2 Step by Step Instructions
- Choose the right channel of IPC you want to have ANR function
- Set ANR range. The value ranges from 0s~43200s equal to 0~12h.
- Enable ANR
- More Explanations
- In theory, there are 12hours which can bear IPC video interrupt from Net. But this depends on the SD card storage and if the SD card can only record 3 hours but your Internet has been broke off for 4hours, you can only get 3hours’ video back but not 4hours.
- Actually, the network will not break off for a long time.