HCVR5XXX-S3, XVR5XXX-S2, XVR5XXX-4M, XVR5XXX-4KL series
Firmware Version Range: firmware released from 2017 – 2018
【2】Description of the problem
Sometimes the HCVR/XVR cannot boot up, stuck at the logo,
This method can be applied when we need to use firmware in USB disk to boot up XVR.
【3】Problem Processing and Root Cause
Sometimes the HCVR/XVR cannot boot up, stuck at the logo, it is due to Firmware not successfully burnt or BIOS parameters error,
- Find update package for relevant program and copy the u-boot.bin.img & update.img files in update package to U disk in the root directory. Check below image:
3-2 Step by Step Instructions
- Find update package for relevant program and copy the u-boot.bin.img & update.img files in the picture in update package to U disk in the root directory.
- Insert U disk into XVR device from front panel U disk port.
- Turn off the power and restart device (waiting for the device starting up, the device will start up automatically after upgrading)
- Remember to pull up the U disk, otherwise it will upgrade each time when device restarting.
- After the device restarting, logon with super password (contact with management department of overseas products to get super password, usually for U-disk upgrade is admin/admin123).
- Enter System default and click factory default.
Notice: This process is useful on :