This method is suitable for IP camera which support RTMP feature.
【2】Description of the problem
The full name of RTMP is Real Time Messaging Protocol. It can realize the function of live broadcast on the network so that customers can login to the camera wherever there is a network. Below we will use the live broadcast on youtube as an example to demonstrate.
【3】Problem Processing and Root Cause
- IPC that can be networked
- Computer that can be networked
- IPC and computer can communicate, computer can login to the IPC web interface
4-2 Step by Step Instructions
(1) Log in to the web interface of IPC/PTZ and set all streams encode mode to H.264.
(2) Set all stream audio encode mode to AAC.
(3) Confirm that computer can be networked, such as the P2P ststus is online.
(4) At this step, we need to open the Youtube website to get the Server URL and Stream key. Step by step as follows:
(5) Then, go back to the IPC web interface and Fill in the information into the RTMP interface
The custom address format:< Server URL >/< Stream key >, it need “/”to connect between < Server URL > and < Stream key >.
For example: rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/4g7y-re65-y6M4-dzt8
(6) Finally, wait a moment, you can watch the live stream on Youtube.
(1) the all streams encode mode must be H.264
(2) the all stream audio encode mode must be AAC
the IPC must support Audio function