How to switch different view?
- Dahua XVR (GUI4.0) running the latest firmware.
- A display connected to the Dahua recorder.
Step by Step Instruction
1. Split window
- Right click in the background, in the red box there are some default split solutions.
- “View 1” displays the chosen 1channel on the screen, “View 4” displays 4, etc.
- The maximum number of sub screens depend on channel numbers the recorder can support.
2. Single/Multiple Window
- Normally for IPC, “View 1” displays 1 image using its main stream. When displaying multiple images, the corresponding channel displays sub stream.
- Double click one specific channel to enter/quit single image viewing.
- Currently HDCVI camera supports main stream display in multiple images, IP camera can’t.
3. Dragging to move window
- There are 2 ways to change the position of one image in the screen.
- If the destination channel and the source channel are in the same screen, for example, both are in the 4-split screen, then just drag source channel to the destination directly.
- If the source channel and the destination channel are in the different screens, for example, move image in channel 3 to channel 1 under 4-split screen .
In split screen, call up navigation bar.
Click channel button, find channel 3, click and hold number 3 to drag it to channel 1.