How to use the control bar?
- Dahua XVR (GUI4.0) running the latest firmware.
- A display connected to the Dahua recorder.
Step by Step Instruction
- The live view control bar provides you access to perform the operations such as playback, zoom, real-time backup, manual snapshot, voice talk, adding remote devices, and streams switch.
1. Analog Channel Control Bar
- When you move the pointer to the top middle position of a channel window, the live view control bar is displayed.
Note: If there is not operation for six seconds after the control bar is displayed, the control bar hides automatically.
1) Instant Play. It is to replay the previous 5-60 minutes record of current channel. MAIN MENU->Setting->General to reset real-time playback time.
2) Digital Zoom. Click the button and select an interested region to view the zoomed in image, or just point the cursor to the interested point and scroll up and down.
3) Realtime Backup. It is to backup the video of current channel to the USB device. Click button, system begins recording. Click it again, system stops recording.
4) Manual Snap. Click the button to snapshot 1-5 times.
MAIN MENU->SETTING->ENCODE->Snapshot to set snapshot details.
5) Mute(For analog channel only). Click to mute when previewing.
6) White Light: manually control the camera to turn on the white light function.
7) Siren: manually control the camera to generate alarm sound.
2. IP Channel Control Bar
- For IP channels, control bar appears to be a little bit different. It has 2 unique functions.
8) Audio Talk (Bidirectional Talk): You can perform the voice interaction between the Device and the remote device to improve efficiency of emergency. This function is supported only when the remotely connected IPC device supports bidirectional talk.
9) Camera Registration (Remote Devices): Click it to go to the remote device interface to add/delete remote device or view its corresponding information.
|1||Instant Play||4||Manual Snap||7||Siren|
|2||Digital Zoom||5||Mute||8||Audio Talk|
|6||White Light||9||Camera Registration|