How to check the preview state?
- Dahua XVR (GUI4.0) running the latest firmware.
- A display connected to the Dahua recorder.
Step by Step Instruction
1. Live View Screen
1) Channel name, modify at Main Menu ->CAMERA->CAM NAME.
2) Channel number:
- The analog channel number is related to the interface.
- The IP channel number is related to the adding order.
3) Camera status, there are 4 statuses in total.
|Indicates recording status. This icon displays when the video is being recorded.|
|This icon displays when the motion detection occurs in the scene.|
|This icon displays when the video loss is detected.|
|This icon displays when the channel monitoring is locked.|
2. If no Image
- Camera itself breaks down.
- Recorder do not support decoding camera’s resolution. Such as 4K camera for most of the low-end recorder.
- Cable failure or cable is too long, signal is attenuated during transmission.
- For IP cameras, check if camera and recorder’s IP addresses are in the same segment. Make sure main stream and sub-stream in CAMERA-ENCODE page is opened and set correctly.
3. If no Sound
- Main menu “ENCODE” page, audio/video boxes of main and sub stream are not ticked.
- Audio source is not correctly selected. LOCAL: the audio signal is from the Audio In port. HDCVI : the audio signal is from the coaxial cable of the camera.
- XVR and HCVR-4M do not support front-end device audio function currently.
- Camera’s built-in mic breaks down.
- Loose connection.