How to link actions when alarming?
- Dahua NVR running the latest firmware.
- A display connected to the Dahua recorder.
Step by Step Instruction
1. Recording & Snapshot
Take motion detect as an example.
1) Set motion detect as previous section introduced.
2) Tick the box before record channel, select the channel that the system will record. The same steps for snapshot.
3) Then go to Main menu->SETTING->STORAGE->SCHEDULE->Record page.
4) Click “Apply” and “Save” to activate the settings.
2. How to send out email when alarming?
When email function is enabled, the device can send out emails to users if specified events happened.
1) Go to Main menu->SETTING->NETWORK->EMAIL, check “Enable”.
2) Set SMTP server IP and corresponding port.
3) Input user name and password of sender mailbox.
4) Input receiver and sender mailbox address.
5) Set sender interval, ranging from 0 to 3600 seconds.
6) Enable health email to send out a test email to ensure connection is OK, set its interval to a large value.
7) Click “Apply” and “Save” to activate the setup.
Then go to VIDEO DETECT, take motion detect as an example,
Tick in the box before “Send Email” to enable email function of motion detect. Click apply and save to activate the setup. For other events, the configurations are the same.
3. How to enable PTZ when alarming?
PTZ control sets PTZ movements when an alarm occurs.
1) Take motion detect as an example, go to Main menu->SETTING->EVENT->VIDEO DETECT, check “PTZ Activation”.
2) Click “Set“, then setting interface will appear. Select an option from the drop list, such as preset, tour and pattern.
4. How to trigger tour when alarming?
Tour function enables image to switch from recording channels when an alarm occurs.
1) Take motion detect as an example, go to Main menu->SETTING->EVENT->VIDEO DETECT, check “Tour” and highlight corresponding channels that will apply tour function.
2)Click “Apply” and “Save” to activate the setup.