How to adjust the image parameters of camera?
- Dahua NVR running the latest firmware.
- A display connected to the Dahua recorder.
Step by Step Instruction
- Image Parameters
(1) Users can set parameters for image performance, Main menu->CAMERA->IMAGE. Select a channel from the dropdown list.
(2) Adjust the window bright, contrast, sharpness and so on.
(3) Flip the image by different angles and set the BLC model, like BLC/WDR/HLC.
(4) Click “OK” to save settings
- Please check the user manual to know more detailed info about the image parameters.